PLANET TURKEY, the Turkish subsidiary of PLANET S.A., is looking for an energetic candidate to staff the Operations & Back-stopping Unit of the company, which supports the management and execution of the company’s EU-funded and other projects. The ideal candidate should have a positive thinking and a ‘Can do’ personality with the ability to handle multiple priorities and work effectively under pressure.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- support to the General Manager in preparing and monitoring the implementation of the Company’s Financial Plan
- monitoring of the company’s cash flow in collaboration with the General Manager, as well as revenues and expenses on a contract basis
- efficient procurement, negotiation and preparation of contracts for experts and suppliers
- assistance on accounting tasks, in collaboration with the General Manager and the Accounting Services
- management of payments to experts and suppliers and verification of eligibility of project expenses in accordance to the case specific contractual rules
- monitoring of incidental expenditure budget in accordance to the case specific contractual rules
- identification of qualified experts/ consultants to undertake specific project assignments and/ or proposal drafting, using various sources such as PLANET’s database, networks and job advertisements
- tracking of internal resources effort (i.e. timesheets) and expenses.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in the implementation of EU funded projects
- university degree in finance or other related disciplines, MBA would be an asset
- excellent written and oral communication skills in Turkish and English
- advanced IT Literacy (Excel in Master level)
- problem solving by applying a systematic assessment of alternatives and identifying priorities
- ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- exceptional time management skills in order to meet the deadlines as required.
PLANET offers excellent career opportunities, potential for career development in a dynamic working environment and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
Interested candidates should send their CV in English, at email@example.com Note that only CVs and letters submitted through the above process will be considered.
All applications will be treated as confidential.View all available positions